Tuesday 3 November 2015

If I won the $10 million in the lotte, what will I use it for? At first, I'll devid it with my family. Then maybe, I'll take a trip all over the world! Because I've been longed for go to see many cities and the World Heritage, and  to talk with many people who are from many other countries. After that, I'll contribute all the rest to charity. It makes more people happier. And we needn't a large sum of money to live in happy. Of course, we need money to live: eat, take education so on. But too enough money sometimes makes our live destroy.

4 comments:

  1. 500$? I can't even buy airplane ticket to Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I heard that too much money can destroy our hapiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should go to the Hallstatt in Austria!!
    I want to visit the World Heritage too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contributing to charity is a good idea. With $10 million, you can help a lot of people!

    Corrections:
    Then maybe, I'll take a trip all over the world because I've been longing for go to see many cities and the World Heritage sites, and...

    But too enough money sometimes destroys our lives.

    ReplyDelete