Tuesday 17 November 2015

I'd like you to visit Kyoto as relaxing and historical sigthseeing spot in Japan. Especilly, I recomend you to go Fushimi-Inari Shrine. It's famous for its thousands of red tori gate (it called Senbon-Tori), which straddle a path behind its main shrine. Fushimi Inari is the most important of several thousands of shrines related to Inari. The beauty of the path that is surrounded a thousands of red tori is beyond our discription.  Fushimi-Inari Shrine is the one of the most impressive and memorable spots in Japan.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked through there! I also visited some impressive castles and gardens in Kyoto. It's a really amazing city.

    Corrections:
    I especially recommend you go to Fushimi-Inari Shrine.

    The beauty of the path that is surrounded by thousands of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ever been to this shrine. It's really a mysterious place and I was relaxed.

    ReplyDelete