Tuesday 10 November 2015

I'd like to learn Korean. I have some reason why I want to learn it. One is that I am a half  Japan and Korean. But I cannot speak Korea at all, moreover, I've never been to Korea for my life. I think it's not good. I should learn about Korea more: language, culture, especially food!!!! Second is that I like Korean pronounce. It sounds cute. Third is that I made many Korean friends in Calgary. I like all of them. I want to talk with them not only English but Korean. That's all reason I want to learn Korean.

6 comments:

  1. Bakuwara(@_@)

    You should learn it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will get your dream soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only other Korean words I know are "thank you"...kamsa hamnida! When I went to Korea, I couldn't speak the language, but most people there were able to speak some English.

    Corrections:
    But I cannot speak Korean at all; moreover, I've never been to Korea in my life.

    Those are all the reasons I want to learn Korean.

    ReplyDelete