Tuesday 24 November 2015

File:HayaoMiyazakiCCJuly09.jpgI'd like to talk about Miyazaki animation. Do you know Hayao Miyazaki? He is the most famous directioner of animation in Japan. If you've never heard his name, but you may heard this animation: Totoro, Mononoke, and Spirited Away. These his animation is one of the movie I want to recommend you the most. His animation is not only interesting and attractive story but also educational one; for example, Mononoke, it was wrote about environment and our destroying of forest.  It makes us considerate about our earth. Most his animation has received high evaluations. You should try to watch his wonderful movie.

5 comments:

  1. I like Miyazaki animation, too!!! Totoro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like animation!! I hope to see some day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chibli movies. You know tenku-no-shiro-raputa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Miyazaki hayao!!!
    His films are very very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of Spirited Away - I think it's one of the most famous animated movies, and one of the best reviewed. It's good that people can learn as well as be entertained.

    Corrections:
    He is the most famous director of animation in Japan.

    Most of his animation has received strong reviews.

    ReplyDelete