Tuesday 8 December 2015

File:New-Year Resolutions list.jpg
I wonder if I'll able to carry out something that I decide to do. The reason why I concerned about this is that I've never achieved my goal as I thought. Every New Year's Eve, I've made few purpose to improve myself: read English books at least 3 times, do exercise every day, be considerate to others anytime so on. My resolution of next year is improving my English; hearing conversation, reviewing grammer, and practicing speaking, even though after I go back Japan. These days I think the most difficult thing to achieve is not to obtain some skills you wanted but also to keep on doing the things you decided to do for a year. But, I swear I'll work on my English improvement!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can keep practicing English even though you're in Japan. One good listening website is www.esl-lab.com - there are lots of natural (and academic) listenings on that site.

    Great work on the blogs this semester. Your final score is 10/10.

    ReplyDelete